Grand Manoeuvre Nineteenth Century Wargames Rules Variants (1811-1851)
Grand Manoeuvre C19th Rules (1811-1851)
Only available as a PDF download.
Grand Manoeuvre`s Rules for 1811-1851 cover the following wars:
1. The South American Wars 1811-1824.
2. The November Uprising 1830-1.
3. The Egyptian–Ottoman Wars 1831–3 & 1839-41.
4. The Mexican War of 1846-8.
5. The First Italian War of Independence 1848-9.
6. The Hungarian Uprising 1848-9.
7. The 1st Schleswig-Holstein War 1848-51.
The set includes the following:
A rules introduction booklet, which explains the game basics and historical terms. The introduction includes rules amendments for each war, units` and generals` ratings.
The main rules booklet, which has the main games rules in sequence of play.
A black and white copy of the main rules booklet, a copy to save on printer inks !
A quick reference 8 page mini-booklet, which has most of the main rules.
Rules amendments notes for each war listed above. These have notes on; tactical doctrine, unit qualities, leadership and where appropriate the weapons used by each side and their effects on the rules.
Orders and messages sheets.
Unit/A.D.C. number labels.
Order cards, all three above listed contents are playing aids to make order writing easier.